Street Photography Workshop Competition!
It’s Competition Time! To be in with a chance to win a Street Photography Workshop, just answer the following question:
Question: Who was a pioneer of street photography?
a) Elliott Erwitt
b) Henri Cartie-Bresson
c) Irving Penn
Send your answer to email@example.com with the subject line: “Street Photography Workshop Competition”. Don’t forget to include your name and contact number as well!
Entries will close on the 4th of August, 2014 at 12pm GMT.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook Page
Terms and Conditions – Photoion Photography School – Street Photography Workshop Competition
Entering the Competition
1. To enter the Photoion Steet Photography Workshop Competition (refered to hereafter as the “Competition”), you must be aged 18 or over.
2. By entering into the Competition you are accepting these Terms and Conditions presented here.
3. To enter the Competition, you must answer the competition question correctly and e-mail your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Street Photography Workshop Competition”. You must also include your name and a contact number.
4. This Competition runs from 12:00pm, July 28th 2014 until 12:00pm August 4th, 2014. Any entries received after the Competition closes will not be considered.
Picking the winners
5. The winner will be chosen by random from all the correct Competition entries received, that meet these Terms and Conditions, by a panel of tutors from Photoion Photography School.
6. The winner will be announced on or before 7th August 2014. The prize is awarded at PPS’ discretion.
7. The winner will win a place at a Photoion Photography School Street Photography Workshop (the “Prize”). The winner may choose which date course he or she attends out of the list of available dates at: http://www.photoion.co.uk/street-photography-workshops-london/ (subject to availability of places in that particular course) The Prize must be claimed by 30th December 2014, or it is forfeited.
8. The winner will be notified by PPS by email on or before 7th August 2014. If the winner does not respond to claim the Prize within 14 days of being notified then the Prize will be forfeited by that winner and the Judges shall be entitled to select another winner based on the criteria described in Section 5.
9. Details of the winner will be published in a Photoion Photography School newsletter and on the Facebook Page as well as Blog.
10. Details of how to book a course and obtain the Prize will be confirmed with the winner within 7 days of the winner being notified that he/she has won. PPS will not be liable if the Prize fails to reach You, if You cannot accept it for reasons beyond PPS’ control, or if PPS is unable to contact You, including due to Your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
11. The Prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prize.
12. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value if the original Prize offered is not available.