The term Photoion Photography™ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 164, 88 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7AB. Our company registration number is 08067255 – London, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website including all texts, images, graphics and the course materials provided, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Photoion Photography™. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, distribute, post, re-deliver any part of this website’s content (images or text) and the course materials without the prior written consent of an authorised person from Photoion Photography™.
When you purchase products offered through our website please note that we DO NOT collect your credit card and other payment information.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as completing a booking form, subscribing to a newsletter, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with Photoion Photography™. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information we think would be of particular interest. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing communication.
We do not share your date with any third parties, your data will be stored safely and will not be accessible by any third parties at any time.
- Payment has to be made in full in order to secure your place at any course or workshop of your choice.
- If a course or workshop is cancelled by Photoion Photography™ (in the event of an exceptional situation) all booking fees will be refunded in full or the option to be transferred onto another date will be given.
- Photoion Photography™ will refund you 100% of the course/ workshop fee for cancellations made at least 40 working days before the course date or will allow you to reschedule on a different date.
- Photoion Photography™ will not refund you the course fee for cancellations made less than 40 working days before the course/ workshop date but will allow you to reschedule on a different date and pay the difference. You can contact us to discuss options.
- Photoion Photography™ will not refund you a photography holiday fee for cancellations made less than 90 days before the photography holiday start date.
- Photography holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- Vouchers fees are not refundable.
- We do not refund courses and workshops fees to those who booked and attended the course or the workshop.
- If you wish to change a course or workshop to a different type of course a £50 management fee applies.
- 1:1 can only take place on weekdays, we do not run 1:1s on weekends unless you pay an additional fee which covers the equivalent of a small group booking (at least 5 people) fee.
- 1:1s fees are not refundable if you are unable to attend the course/ workshop date (s) as agreed with and by us.
- 1:1s packages (over 2 days) fees are not refundable if you have started your session, are unable to continue and you have already attended at least one session.
- If you wish to reschedule a 1:1 session at least 15 working days before the course date (if you booked multiple dates the first date applies) a £250 fee will be levied for rescheduling.
- If you wish to reschedule a course/ workshop (course fee over £200) 15 working days before the course date a £100 fee applies for rescheduling.
- If you wish to reschedule a course/ workshop (course fee over £200) 7 working days before the course date a £150 fee applies for rescheduling.
- If you wish to reschedule a course/ workshop (course fee under £200) 15 working days before the course date a £50 fee applies for rescheduling.
- If you wish to reschedule a course/ workshop (course fee under £200) 7 working days before the course date a £100 fee applies for rescheduling.
- The deposits paid for a 1:1 course / workshop booked in advance are not refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a course or workshop, the fee is not refundable, if you wish to attend the course or workshop in the future it will be necessary to pay the fee again.
- Early bird discounted courses fees cannot be refunded.
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Photoion Photography™ reserves the right to cancel a course/ workshop at any time subject to repayment of any enrolment fee and any fees received in respect of the course/workshop that has been cancelled.
- Photoion Photography™ reserves the right to cancel the enrolment in case of non-payment of the full course fee.