Today we’ve got an exciting new workshop to tell you about. We’re pleased to announce that we will be running a Smoke Photography Workshop on 16th October.
Smoke photography is a fascinating form of the art, as it allows you to create such atmospheric and interesting images. By just adding smoke to a scene in the right way, you can elevate it to something really special.
The topics that we’ll be covering in this workshop are:
- Lighting – What lights work best when working with smoke and how to set them up to get the best results.
- The Smoke – The different ways to produce smoke, how to use the different sources, and how to select the type and amount of smoke to use in your image.
- Setup – Setup and composition are crucial to good smoke photography. If you don’t get distances, the lighting angles, and the placement of the props correct, the whole image can be ruined. We’ll show you some tips for setting up great shots no matter the location.
- Camera settings – We’ll go over what the best settings for different scenarios involving smoke are,
- Focusing – Focusing on smoke can be difficult, but we’ll walk you through everything you know to get exactly the kind of focus you’re looking for.
- Composition – We’ll give you some ideas on how to compose your image to take full advantage of the smoke properties, but not have the smoke ruin the image.
When: 16th October 2018
Times: 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Location: Photoion Photography School, 14 Lower Marsh, SE1 7RJ, London
How to book: To book your place please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.