Photo of the Month Competition: Terms and Conditions
By submitting an image you confirm that:
- Your entry is entirely your own original work and not in breach of any copyright.
- While you retain copyright of your image, you agree that Photoion Photography School may feature your image on their site, blog and any other websites or promotional materials connected to this competition and can use it for marketing purposes – for example publication and online.
- To enter the competition, images must be submitted via the competition page.
- Images should be in JPEG format, no smaller than 1000 pixels on the widest side.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected in the week following the closing of the competition and notified via email before the end of the month.
- The winner will receive a £100 voucher, redeemable against any course at Photoion Photography School. Subject to availability and spaces on courses.
- Vouchers are distributed in the form of a PDF file which are sent to your provided email address. In order to redeem your voucher, please follow instructions on PDF file.
- If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after two months since first contact, Photoion Photography School reserves the right to either offer the prize to the next best entry, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition ran by Photoion Photography School.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Only one entry per month, per person will be accepted. Repeat entries will be disqualified. Entrants must only enter each individual image once, i.e. an image can only be entered into one competition and not for future competitions.
- £100 voucher is valid for 12 months since the competition start date.
- Photoion Photography School reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of the competition rules, or to withhold a prize if entries do not reach the required standard. i.e.
- Anyone seen to be not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Anyone who displays abusive, obscene or threatening behaviour to others.
- Photoion Photography School will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to any third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and county on its Facebook site, website and/or in postal communications.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for mechanical error and late or lost entries.
- This competition is being run within the guidelines set out by Facebook and Twitter regarding competitions on their networks and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either Facebook or Twitter.
- Promoter: Photoion Photography School, Unit 164, 88 Lower Marsh
London, SE1 7AB