The term Photoion Photography™ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 14 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RJ. Our company registration number is 08067255 – London, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website including all texts, images, graphics and the course materials provided, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Photoion Photography™. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, distribute, post, re-deliver any part of this website’s content (images or text) and the course materials without the prior written consent of an authorised person from Photoion Photography™.
- Payment has to be made in full in order to secure your place at any course or workshop of your choice.
- If a course or workshop is cancelled by Photoion Photography™ (in the event of an exceptional situation) all booking fees will be refunded in full or the option to be transferred onto another date will be given.
- Photoion Photography™ will refund you 100% of the course/ workshop fee for cancellations made at least 50 working days before the course date or will allow you to reschedule on a different date.
- Photoion Photography™ will not refund you the course fee for cancellations made less than 50 working days before the course/ workshop date but will allow you to reschedule on a different date. You can contact us to discuss options.
- A course or workshop can’t be rescheduled less than 14 working days before the course / workshop date.
- If you are unable to attend a course or workshop, the fee is not refundable, if you wish to attend the course or workshop in the future it will be necessary to pay the fee again.
- If you reschedule a course or workshop it must be taken within 3 months of the original course / workshop date.
- Photoion Photography™ reserves the right to charge a £70 cancellation fee for any cancellations / refunds.
- Photoion Photography™ will not refund you a photography holiday fee for cancellations made less than 90 days before the photography holiday start date.
- Photography holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- Photography Gift Vouchers fees are not refundable.
- Our vouchers are valid for 12 months but may be extended if you contact us before the expiration date.
- Long Term Photography Courses packages fees are not refundable once you started the course.
- Photoion Photography™ will not refund you a Long Term Photography Courses package fee for cancellations made less than 90 days before the photography course start date.
- We do not refund courses and workshops fees to those who booked and attended the course or the workshop.
- If you wish to change a course or workshop to a different type of course a £50 management fee applies.
- 1:1 can only take place on weekdays, we do not run 1:1s on weekends unless you pay an additional fee which covers the equivalent of a small group booking (at least 5 people) fee.
- 1:1s fees are not refundable if you are unable to attend the course/ workshop date (s) as agreed with and by us.
- 1:1s packages (over 2 days) fees are not refundable if you have started your session, are unable to continue and you have already attended at least one session.
- If you wish to reschedule a 1:1 session at least 15 working days before the course date (if you booked multiple dates the first date applies) a £250 fee will be levied for rescheduling.
- Early bird discounted courses fees cannot be refunded.
- One off courses and workshops are not refundable (i.e. deer rut workshop, any one off photography masterclass, etc.)
- Photoion Photography™ reserves the right to cancel a course/ workshop at any time subject to repayment of any enrolment fee and any fees received in respect of the course/workshop that has been cancelled.
- Photoion Photography™ reserves the right to cancel the enrolment in case of non-payment of the full course fee.